Tuesday 17 September 2013

Published, College and Demo Weekend

Hi everyone! 3 things for one post today so bare with me! Firstly I will be demoing for IndigoBlu at the Huntingdon Cadbury's Garden and Leisure centre on the 5th and 6th of October. The full address is

HUNTINGDON GARDEN & LEISURE
Banks End
Wyton
Huntingdon
PE28 2AA


I hope you will stop by and let me know who you are! I will be demoing Kroma crackle, wooden baubles, paint, stamps and flake.

Secondly I have been published whoop whoop! IndigoBlu have a HUGE article in Simply Cards & Papercrafts magazine issue 115. 




They are also sponsoring the subscription gift and if you have a good look through the magazine there is plenty of opportunities to win IndigoBlu goodies too!  Here is my part of the article.


And finally! I am now a college student again! I have enrolled in an adult education course and will be learning silver smithing. I have had my first class and we were all thrown in at the deep end, given a sheet of copper and let loose on tools. The tutor is fabulous and I cant wait for next week to get onto blow torch soldering and then following that making rings. So basically there maybe quite a few posts on my progress and what I have been creating. After rings comes gem stone settings and making my own bezels. Cant wait!

Thanks for visiting!
Clare

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...