Thursday 28 May 2015

Addicted to CAS challenge

It's my other half's birthday this week and I decided I wanted to use my new stamp set from Mamma Elephant with the cute little super hero kitty on it called tiny hero's. I decided to colour them in with my new Chameleon marker pens, I am a complete novice at these pens but I think I am getting the hang of them, the images aren't my usual colouring standard but I see the potential of these pens! I hope you enjoy!



I am entering this into the animal themed challenge for Addicted to CAS: this is a new challenge blog to me and I think its pretty cool!

I hope you will leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Thanks for visiting
Clare

4 comments:

Gina said...

Love and hugs to your Super Hero :D Missed your last post...love the birdie card :D XXX

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fun water colored background, which is perfect with your Super Hero! Awesome card, Clare! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

gillnstu said...

cute card, love the colours xxx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome bg - love the Super Kitty! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...