Wednesday 15 April 2015

Top 5 Crafting Tools, whats yours?

The Artists in Residence over at Imagine Crafts have been discussing what are their top 5 crafting items they cant live without! Here are mine, pop on over to Imagine Crafts Blog to see what everyone else's are!


  1. ATG Gun Have never let me down, once you get the knack of them they are a whizz and a time saver.
  2. IMAGINE Crafts Jumbo Dauber So fast at large area coverage and so smooth to use, love them, I need more in my life!
  3. Bone Folder An actual bone folder that is made of bone, does not mark your card, does not bend or wear out over time, this thing is amazing!
  4. Fantastix I am new to these but I wish I had them years ago, work wonders with ink and blending solutions, no more paper stumps for me!
  5. Tonic scissors they cut anything and everything and never go blunt! I use them on metal and on paper without a problem, amazing piece of kit that everyone should have!
Thanks for vising

Clare

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...