Wednesday 7 November 2012

Happy Movember WOYWW!

Gosh its been ages since I have had a chance to post to WOYWW! Busy busy times round here. I have been holding the fort on my own as everyone has been away apart from me. Crazy busy with design team stuff and helping out at craft shows too! Here is a card I made from my DT package and which was shown on telly on Saturday. This is a charity stamp plate by IndigoBlu supporting the Movember charity for prostrate cancer, a thing close to me as we lost my Granddad to it and it would have been his birthday in 2 days time.

You cant actually tell on the picture but the tash's have sparkle on them too.


17 comments:

Lou said...

What a brilliant stamp, might have to go and purchase one :) my sisters boyfriend is doing Movember as are a few of my friends so might have to capture it throughout the month.

Happy WOYWW

Lou #74

CraftygasheadZo said...

Such a fun funky card! Take care. Zo xx 82

jill said...

Now thats a fun card , love it jill #61

Unknown said...

OMG! Adorable!! #94

Helen said...

Good to see you again - that card is so funny, I love it!! Helen, 4

Unknown said...

Such an inventive way of using those stamps and a great cause too.

J said...

Love the card, really neat.
I know what you mean about being busy and not posting,unfortunately I dont have the excuse of work!!
Jan S 94

Twiglet said...

A fun card for such a good cause. Jo #70

sam21ski said...

Fabulous card and love the colour

Sam xxx

Annie said...

Love the design on this card.
Hugs,
A x 62

Laura said...

May have to go and get one of those stamps! Fab card.
Laura
99

Anonymous said...

Very different but really effective and such a good cause too. Happy WOYWW
Tricia 124

patcrafts said...

Brilliant card, clever idea.

Louise B said...

Great stamp. Love the card. #92

SandeeNC said...

OM gosh, that card to so cute, just love it and the way you wrote the sentiment...all together aperfect mesh! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Nan G said...

Fabulous stamp! What is Movember? Or should that be November? Can you tell I'm from the US? :) Nan 19

Unknown said...

So that is a stamp? Love it!! So clever--and I love how you shaded it! Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...