Tuesday 5 June 2012

Another Flag


Keeping in theme with the whole jubilee and being patriotic I decided to do the flag on the front of a wooden book. I am taking the fabulous Book of Secrets course by the amazing Andy Skinner and decided to take a few techniques from their and a few I already know and a few from other Andy classes and well here is the result. Not bad for a weekend of foggy flu brain in-between cold and hot sweats and sleeping and not being able to sleep for coughing fits!

I made this project with IndigoBlu as my main focus and carried it through to a final Design Team piece. I like it so much though I am keeping it and not sending it in for them to display!









2 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

It's fabulous Clare, would love to know how you did it xx

TAM said...

WOW its amazing - would also love to know how you did it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...