Sunday 26 February 2012

Workshops

What a glorious few days we have had! Proper T-shirt weather, what is going on with that! Anyhow I am doing a couple of on-line workshops and played around today with the newest one which started on Friday. It is being taught by the fabulous Andy Skinner who makes stamps that are right up my street. Here is my first technique attempt at faux leather. I totally ruined it at the last hurdle but I reckon I managed to save it in the end! You may remember my previous Andy Skinner workshop effort which was the love potion number 9 bottle.


On Friday I went to Art From the Heart to take a workshop with the fabulous Kate Crane. We made inky tags from the new Dylusions range of sprays and stencils and decorated with new release Stampotique stamps. Fabulous day! The tag and ATC have already been claimed!

2 comments:

patcrafts said...

Nice work, just love those new little guys from stampotique and the quote is hilarious.

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous artwork Clare. Sounds like you are having fun. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...