Saturday 24 December 2011

The end of a journal




I have been working in this journal and completed my first page on the 19th January 2010. It feels very strange that I have now finished it - apart from the odd touch up here and their as I get new toys to play with of course. It has been a strange trip, some of the pages have lot of meaning and vent lots of anger, some are just pretty and fun. I have very mixed feelings about this book, its only a book but it has come everywhere with me for almost 2 years. Not sure why I feel strange but I do, maybe a page for my next journal ehh?

3 comments:

Kimber said...

Love your journal flip! Awesome pages. I so relate to what you said about finishing, I'm almost done with one started Apr 2010. It feels strange.

ArteDar said...

wow WOW wow~weeeee What an AMAZING Art Journal Clare....YOU ARE GOOD! TFS

olive said...

Happy New Year Clare...... new journeys for your new journal..... xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...