Thursday 19 May 2011

The Save Daisy Crafty Raffle

I have just read about a lovely dog in very urgent need of an operation which will cost an arm and a leg and maybe a kidney to save the little ones life, this is no ordinary dog, it is the companion of a aspergers syndrome sufferer. The lovely Kirsty Wiseman has gathered together a massive horde of crafting suppliers to donate raffle prizes, you gotta go see this list its amazing and still filling up with offers! Tickets are £2, if you follow the instructions rather than hitting the donate button they will get the full £2 and not be charged a fee by paypal. Couple extra seconds copying and pasting is worth it!

I have got my tickets! Have you?

Please pass on the link and let everyone know we want to save this dog's life!

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is sad. I hope they can raise the money they need. My heart goes out to the dog and its owner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...