Wednesday 9 March 2011

Steampunk Box Finished

This month I have decided to start finishing projects that were started and never finished, I found I actually have allot of un-finished projects and a couple of paintings that are close to completion but have not been touched for a long while. To start with I have finally finished my Steampunk box that was started towards the end of last year. Not sure what I am going to actually put in it and feel abit down that after writing this it will be wrapped up and put into storage until I move later this year, but at least I can imagine up all the uses for it and where it will end up in my new house




6 comments:

donnalouiserodgers said...

tis beautiful

later i am attempting a salt dough cat, a kinda Dick Whittingtom thing

oh lord i have set myself up to fall.....

donnalouiserodgers said...

do you know how hard ears are????

and tails can look very much like willies

patcrafts said...

Love it Clare the colours and flowers are just stunning.
Tell me about it I have loads to finish too!

flutterbycrafter said...

What a gorgeous box, I love it. If I finished everything that's half done, I could keep going for a month I think. xx

olive said...

love it Clare...... why hide it away, use it now! hugs xxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Clare, beautiful box, love the colours ;-)
Anne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...