Wednesday 11 August 2010

WOYWW 11th August


Nothing on my desk this week apart from a tag I am gessoing and the gesso isn't doing a good job, think it may have gone off if that's possible, so this is what is next to me, 2 sets of drawers stacked on top of each other filled to bursting and loads of stacking boxes as well as crafting books including a signed by the man himself Distressables and a signed by the lady herself collage discovery workshop book. Click the link in my sidebar and see if theirs anything you might want from my unused stash, as you can see I need to make some space for all the new goodies from CHA...... If anyone wants the job lot of PMC stuff I am happy to do a deal as I never really got into it.

10 comments:

Minxy said...

Interesting desk, loving the artwork on display

Unknown said...

I can see a whole lot more than just a tag :0)

peggy gatto said...

wow, some stash!!!
I picked your place cause my mom was a "clare" too!
So many blogs to visit!!!!

itsamistry said...

I love all the artwork you have displayed in your room. Lots of yummy things in the storage boxes to.

peggy aplSEEDS said...

lovely artwork in your space!

Sew This N That said...

Great desk pics hun :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have seen gesso go "bad." I have a friend whose gesso got mold on it. It was because she dipped her wet brush into it, rather than pouring some out into a separate container. I ask you, who bothers to pour some into a different container? But that's what she learned, so I'm just passing it on.

I would love to know what is in the clear container directly under the red hanging bag. They are various colored circles, but they look like the circles are formed in a ball. Maybe you will show us next week.

BTW, I see you also like Claudine. And those mixed media paintings on your wall really speak to me.

Julia Dunnit said...

Love your artwork, amazing what a different angle shows off! You have loads of books about your subject - not something I have actually. I feel like I'm missing out!

suzyq said...

GORGEOUS artwork and lots of lovely stash. I'm still not organised enough to enter any of these challenges but thank you for pointing me in the right direction. sue x

Neet said...

I just love your splash of orange! Thanks for the snoop around.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...